Monday, August 2, 2010

The First Thing I Just Did.

I had the idea tonight of making a new blog documenting my constant dreaming up a bunch of cheap-at-first-but-eventually-expensive, difficult-to-achieve projects I continue to undertake, and usually abandon because I get bored with it and move onto whatever is the next amazing thing in my unbelievable life. I have another blog here, which I haven’t done anything with since late 2008. That is part of another project, yes I will do it already soon okay. So I did this, envisioned and executed in a few hours. Nice small project. But also to put me on public trial to the point of seeing all of these orphaned ideas are completed. What is next?

ELECTRONICS
TR-606 Modbox, insanity
Rehouse/Mod 2 Paia Fatmans, dual insanity
DR-110 Modbox, mini-insanity
The WSG Synth has upon it’s faceplate it’s own tiny Gay pride parade (oh, you’ll see)
Yes, I ordered a Gristleizer kit, no I never completed it but I will now, I guess
Do I really want to make a Vocoder, much less two of them?

LIVING SPACE
Bedroom Curtains, I am so Gay
Ikeahack Desk Drawer Mod
What the Hell is a Dignitet
My Idea of a Bedroom Door
Visible Woman Model
Crawlspace Diorama It’s in the name of SCIENCE!
What am I going to do for a Room Divider
Platform Bed

DESIGN
TB


...

No comments:

Post a Comment